Austin North is an associate with Berk, Merchant & Sims, having joined the firm in 2016. He devotes much of his time to first-party coverage insurance coverage matters. Austin received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and history from Boston University. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami.
Position at BMS and practice area(s)
- First-Party Property Insurance Defense Litigation
Jurisdiction(s) of admission and total years of practice
- Florida, 2014
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2018
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2018
- University of Miami School of Law, 2014
- Florida Bar
- Coral Gables Bar Association
- Big League Ventures, LLC v. Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's, London, 2020 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 94944 (S.D. Fl. May 31, 2020).