Andrew Genden is an associate with Berk, Merchant & Sims, having joined the firm in 2018. He devotes much of his time to first-party coverage insurance coverage matters, and he is experienced in handling third-party liability defense (including construction defect and premises liability). Further, Andrew has handled several appeals before Florida’s intermediary Courts of Appeal.
Andrew received a Bachelor of Arts degree in international studies and geography from the University of Miami. He received his Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University School of Law.
Position at BMS and practice area(s)
- First party insurance coverage
- Premises Liability
Jurisdiction(s) of admission and total years of practice
- Florida, 2013
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2014
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2018
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2021
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- Florida Bar